- RT @poniewozik: The 280-character limit is a terrible idea. The whole beauty of Twitter is that it forces you to express your ideas concise… 3 months ago
- #NowPlaying Cast - Bearded Theory 2017 bands by Dave Plummer ♫ spoti.fi/2qXNvbl 8 months ago
- @WiseAgeing Labour and the Lib Dems are close contenders but neither have a good track record. 8 months ago
- By partnering with Indofood @Nestle is breaking its own palm oil promises. Tell Nestlé to clean up its supply chain! sumof.us/281573586t?ref… 10 months ago
- First time I've heard this. It's stupidly beautiful. #NowPlaying Kothbiro by Ayub Ogada ♫ spoti.fi/MxxdvK 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Goat milk cheese
27 Apr, 2011Posted by on
I was going to write something about the latest Tory attempts to scupper trade unions. It would have ended up too ranty.
I considered writing about the Royal Wedding. That would have ended up too sweary.
I even briefly flirted with the idea of writing about AV but felt myself falling asleep before I’d even constructed the first sentence.
So, I’m going to write about sexuality and cheese. Specifically my own sexuality, for that is the only sexuality about which I feel qualified to comment with any authority, and goats cheese. Read more of this post