- #NowPlaying Cast - Bearded Theory 2017 bands by Dave Plummer ♫ spoti.fi/2qXNvbl 4 months ago
- @WiseAgeing Labour and the Lib Dems are close contenders but neither have a good track record. 4 months ago
- By partnering with Indofood @Nestle is breaking its own palm oil promises. Tell Nestlé to clean up its supply chain! sumof.us/281573586t?ref… 6 months ago
- First time I've heard this. It's stupidly beautiful. #NowPlaying Kothbiro by Ayub Ogada ♫ spoti.fi/MxxdvK 6 months ago
- I've just signed this petition - Please join me: campaign.goingtowork.org.uk/petitions/crou… 7 months ago
Tag Archives: PCS
21 May, 2011Posted by on
I wrote a song at last week’s PCS Conference, recorded it today and popped it on Soundcloud. All characters portrayed are, of course, completely fictitious.
We’re going to Brighton, we’re going to put the World to rights,
We’re going to Brighton, to show that we are up for the fight,
Because we are right and the Government’s shite.
When we’ve left Brighton, we’ll show the World what we can do,
When we’ve left Brighton, we hope that you will join the fight too,
Coz what we say is true, the Government’s poo.
Brendan won’t like it at all, Brendan’s balls are too small.
We’re going to London, to have a word Cameron,
We’re going to London, to let him know we’re not going to run,
We’re spoiling his fun, his Government’s done.
We’re going to tell him, that his cuts can go to hell,
We’re going to tell him, the public sector ain’t his to sell,
We’ll tell him aswell that his Government smells,
Brendan won’t impressed, his balls are distressed.
We’ll go to Clapham, to celebrate our victory,
We’ll go to Clapham, to drink and watch a massive telly,
So we can see Cameron on his knees.
Brendan’s just gonna’ watch, his balls have dropped off.