- #NowPlaying Cast - Bearded Theory 2017 bands by Dave Plummer ♫ spoti.fi/2qXNvbl 1 month ago
- @WiseAgeing Labour and the Lib Dems are close contenders but neither have a good track record. 2 months ago
- By partnering with Indofood @Nestle is breaking its own palm oil promises. Tell Nestlé to clean up its supply chain! sumof.us/281573586t?ref… 4 months ago
- First time I've heard this. It's stupidly beautiful. #NowPlaying Kothbiro by Ayub Ogada ♫ spoti.fi/MxxdvK 4 months ago
- I've just signed this petition - Please join me: campaign.goingtowork.org.uk/petitions/crou… 5 months ago
09 Mar, 2011Posted by on
Recorded a little hastily over lunchtime.
03 Mar, 2011Posted by on
I’m just back from the pub following a very productive and interesting Camden United Against Cuts meeting. The productive bits mostly involved plans for building for the 26th March march, leafleting etc. and having a coordinated day of leafleting on Saturday 19th around Camden with the possibility of a little shindig afterwards. I’m very much up for that: my experience campaigning against the BNP in Barking and Dagenham last May was made all the better for the social events after the leafleting. I think they build enthusiasm and make folk more likely to spread the word in the days that follow. Funding and organising could scupper the idea but I hope we can pull it off. Read more of this post
13 Nov, 2010Posted by on
A song about @baskers and the Daily Mail.
19 Sep, 2010Posted by on
Don’t you just hate it when your apparently ideologically settled mind decides to make you think again about something? I do. Especially on a Sunday evening when I’m trying to write a song (which, frankly, never goes too well at the best of times so could do with as few distractions as possible. Oh, hello internet! I didn’t see you there…)
Digression’s a pain too.
Anyway, there I was, sitting having a strum, trying unsuccessfully to wax lyrical about the privatisation of public services, as one does, when my brain (dammit) flung this thought at me: Read more of this post